Review: DHC White self capsules



Finally, here is my review on the DHC White self caps

I finish my one month supply of the DHC white self caps, I believe it works. I definitely found my skin to be one to two shades lighter from when I started. The product does work so long you keep taking the recommended dose each day and avoiding over exposure to the sun, use sunscreen everytime your out.

I don't think I'll ever get or achieve porcelain white skin but I do want to get lighter more even skin tone all over, its my basic reason, really.
Living in Asia gives me access to many whitening products available in the market, it can get very overwhelming because like me I did not know which brand to try. A friend suggested DHC and HAKUBI I found myself on the drug store but then knew someone who used the whitening pills and swore it kept her skin white and radiant. So will see how it will work on me..


Anyway, I am into my second pack of the DHC White Self once I finish that I will take the HAKUBI white C to see if it works aswell, seeing if it will even lighten my skin.

So gone were the days when I used to love basking under the sun, now I hate it and skin hates it too. Labels: ,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post...definitely you are sharing some usefull aspects..its gud

Perfect Meatloaf is As Seen On TV products and we’re confident you will find what you’re looking for.
Seen On TV Spot includes Billy Mays products which are some of the hottest
As Seen On TV products available. Seen on TV Spot guarantees
safe and secure ordering options to
ensure our customers have an optimal shopping experience.

Post a Comment