Make up competition


Hi peeps

I am running a mini make up competition!!!

The look I want is "Smokey Eyes" it can be any type of smokey eyes and you can use any colour eye shadows, just be creative and show me your skills. The best "smokey eyes" who shows creativeness will win.

Complete you whole look so do you foundation, brows, lips etc...

All photos submitted will be posted up here in my blogspot...I am also holding this competition in my Friendster page so I will be picking the winner in both.

There will only be one winner!!! the competition is open NOW! and will end in August 01 2011

The winner will be announced here and in my friendster page.


Winner will get: Sleek eye shadow palette in "Original, Sephora "Blush me
twice", Ardell lashes "Demi Luvies", Urban Decay eye shadow
"Midnigth Cowboy", and 2 pairs of GEO contact lenses...

For those who has a blogspot please follow me to be eligible for this competition..

Please submit your complete finish "smokey eye" look to
makeupbyronalou@gmail.com Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment