M.A.C Pro Longwear spf 10 foundation


I was really ecstatic to hear about this recent new foundation MAC has come out with, as the name suggest its long wearing. I have oily t-zone so I always have this problem where my face half way through the day is shiny and worst of all is disappearing and its not fresh any more like when I applied it earlier in the morning.

So I tested this new foundation and the first thing I noticed as I applied it on my face was that it sets quite quickly on to the skin. I like the smooth texture and the light feel of it on my skin. Coverage wise is also good and build-able without feeling too heavy on the skin.

Anyway so I have been using it now for 2 weeks and its not bad, its not entirely perfect as I still see my skin getting oily a bit later on the day, it does not stay matt for me all day. I do not have overly oily skin but I feel somehow oils just comes out because of the humidity and perhaps my skin is de-hydrated hence why its producing much oils which could be the case. Compare to other foundations the pro long wear does seem to last longer. I do highly recommend it so do try it if you are after a long wearing foundation. I suppose if you live in a cooler climate this foundation will definitely last...

As for the colours, I used to used NC40 when my skin was darker, but I used NC25 for this foundation because I am a lot lighter than before and I find that this foundation tends to be slightly more yellow/orange in its colour range. Do try it on your skin first before buying so you get a correct colour match. Labels:

1 comments:

Gatesben said...

well said...pointable...
Hire PHP Developers

Post a Comment