COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum in a TWIST AND SPRAY style bottle.



From all the perfumes I have ever worn I would have to say that COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum is my most favourite scent of all time. I first came to know this perfume back in 2002 and I just fell in love with it. I used to carry around the 100ml bottle but found it to be inconvenient if I was using a smaller bag, then I went for the 50ml but it was still a bit too big to carry around so thanks Chanel for bringing out the TWIST and SPRAY bottle.

Its a beautiful concoction of 18 different types of notes, which leaves a sweet and commanding trail of unforgettable scent, it makes people look back at you as they pass you by. Some brave hearted people would dare ask what perfume am I wearing and always compliment me for it. Yes, it makes me feel good when I wear this scent..

On the photo:: My perfect bag accessory the COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum in a TWIST AND SPRAY style bottle. The spray container is dressed in lacquered white and gold trimming on the top pump spray releasing the ever so bold, impertinent bold character of the scent.

Purchased at: Changi Airport
Price: $130 Singapore dollars
Refills: Available in any major department stores

Details:

Coco Mademoiselle is a women's perfume in the Chanel collection that was introduced in 2001 for the younger Chanel fans.
The fragrance was created by Jacques Polge, the nose of Chanel since 1978.
Notes:
Top notes: orange, bergamot, mandarin, Tunisian curaƧao
Middle notes: morning rose, Italian jasmine, ylang-ylang, mimosa
Base notes: Indonesian patchouli, Haitian vetiver, Bourbon vanilla, white musk, opoponax, tonka bean

Keira Knightly is the current face of COCO MADEMOISELLE

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coco_Mademoiselle

Its my signature scent...

c'est fabuleux!!!! Ronalou Lau xoxo Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment